Friday, April 9, 2010

The Journey Begins



The most unselfish at you can perform is to organize your life in such a way that you are not a burden to others and to accept your life as a gift.
- Peter J. Daniels


The above quote is from multi-millionaire, Peter J. Daniels's book How To Handle A Major Crisis. (pg 114) Ever since I read this book, I have been on a personal quest to plan, to organize, and to achieve. I have spent many years collecting information to help myself break past the road blocks in my life. .

The purpose of this blog is to help those of us who need additional motivation and ideas to get started, to plan and to actually achieve our life's goals. No matter how small or how large your objectives may be, it is my hope that you can find the support and resources you need to move on step closer to your dreams.

As we journey together through this blog, we will explore various tools and techniques for goals setting, planning and executing of plans. There is much wisdom in a multitude of advisors.

So with that, I will sign-off on my introductory log into my first blog.

See you at the top.

Peace,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment